Extension of Submissions
The Organizing & Scientific Committees of World Conference on Forests for Public Health is delighted to announce the Call for Abstracts for our upcoming conference, to be held on 8-11 May 2019, Athens, Greece! We welcome the submission abstracts for original contribution to the field. The main issues that the conference will address include but are not limited to:
- Forest Medicine for Public Health.
- Mental Health benefits of exposure to Nature.
- Planning physical activities in Forest/Natural environment for Public health.
- Urban Forests and their ecosystem services for Public Health.
- Urban forestry and Green spaces planning and design for human activity.
- Forest therapy, Health Policies, practices, economics and culture of Forests for Public Health.
- Green care on public landscapes for public health.
Consult the Submission Guidelines and submit your abstract until 31 December 2018! Selected by the Scientific Committee full Articles from the conference will be published to the following special issue in IJERPH: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph/special_issues/Nature_Therapies_Health Abstracting the World Conference on Forests for Public Health proceedings in CAB International’s CAB Abstracts database.